TATA HITACHI EX-100 LC, EX-200 LC, ROCK BREACKER DMB-210 & DUMPERS
We are in the vanguard of major infrastructure development in the areas of Road Work, Construction, Contracts, Excavations and Equipment supplies for large scale projects around the country.
SS EARTHMOVERS was established by Mr. Arun Tripathi, (Ex-Service Engineer, Telco). Having an engineering background of mining machinery, backed by 18 years of hardcore field experience, we have been a natural choice of customers. We are a professionally managed company, engaged in the business of providing Earthmoving machineries on rental basis on both long term and short term basis in all territories of the nation.
Industry Experts :
We boast of a highly qualified professional team, dedicated to providing total customer satisfaction. Our work force consists of Engineers, Operators, Technicians, Administrative staff, Workers, etc. They are available, round the clock, ready to rush to any part of our client’s site. The team’s highly professional attributes help us to achieve our goal to provide excellent services to our clients.
- To lead the company with highly professional and superior services on moderate rates with our in-depth knowledge and expertise.
- To successfully meet the dynamics of constructions by incorporating advance technology.
- Our main goal is to achieve customer delight through proper business ethics.
- This is done by providing special attention to quality and performance in every facet of services.
- The company will strive to analyze market conditions and work on its inherent strengths and capabilities to turn every challenge into an opportunity.
Core Values :
- Being customer-driven by feeling and responding to the sense of urgency on any matters related to our customers.
- Catering honesty and integrity in all our endeavors.
- Handling commitments with professional care, thereafter living up to them.
- Challenging the competition and we believe that its existence brings out the best in us.
- Being prudent and conserving the environmental resources with the same vigilance that we use to guard and preserve our own personal resources.
- Respecting the individual, and believing that individuals who are treated with respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best.
- Transparency in understanding our mission, our goals and what we expect from each other, is significant to our success.